The KOTO News Team has produced the public affairs show “Off the Record” every Tuesday since January 2014. We have archives of past shows here at the station. If there’s one you missed and you can’t find it on this page, just stop by or request the file by emailing email@example.com. Thanks for listening!
The Telluride Foundation provides a grant supporting the “Off the Record” program.
March 21, 2017
– Trump’s blueprint budget and the trickle down effect
March 14, 2017
-Folks from True North, an area non-profit, come to the studio to talk about an upcoming mental health training for adults who work with teens.
March 7, 2017
– Commissioner Hilary Cooper talks experience in D.C.
Feb. 21, 2017
– A discussion about the town’s East End lots. What should be done with them? And how should it be accomplished?
Feb. 14, 2017
-How do relationships differ in small towns? That & more from relationship expert Christopher Beaver
Feb. 7, 2017
-A local jeweler, a filmmaker and a musician gather to talk about the arts in Telluride. Joined by co-host Pepper Raper with Telluride Arts.
Jan. 31, 2017
– Mountain School reps talk new IB World School status
Jan. 24, 2017
– A discussion about the Telluride Institute’s Watershed Education Program
Jan. 17, 2017
-Tri-County Health Network: Insurance, Palliative Care, Programs & More
Jan. 10, 2017
-The Sky’s The Limit: Women In Telluride
Jan. 3, 2017
– What’s in store for 2017 for regional governments?
Dec. 20, 2016
– The Art of Forgiveness
Dec. 6, 2016
– Telluride Foundation’s P3 housing initiative proposal with Paul Major
Nov. 29, 2016
– San Miguel Educational Fund candidates (KOTO’s governing board)
Nov. 22, 2016
– Thanksgiving recipes
Nov. 15, 2016
– A discussion with CEO Bill Jensen
Nov. 1, 2016
– A discussion with Hilary Cooper, District 1 commissioner candidate (running uncontested)
Oct. 24, 2016
-ELECTION SERIES: State ballot issues roundup
Oct. 18, 2016
-ELECTION SERIES: KOTO & PWC present a debate & forum LIVE at Rebekah Hall. Moderated by Caitlin Ketel & Katie Klingsporn
-Pt. 1: District 3 county commissioner candidates Terri Snyder Lamers (R) & Kris Holstrom (D) debate
-Pt. 2: Panelists representing 5 ballot measures explain & take questions from the community.
Oct. 11, 2016
-ELECTION SERIES featuring Kris Holstrom vs. Terri Lamers
Oct. 4, 2016
-ELECTION SERIES kicks off with the SMART ballot initiative
Sept. 27, 2016
-How we can all make a difference when it comes to behavioral health in our community
Sept. 20, 2016
-What’s happening in Norwood? Library, election, raw water, broadband, & more with Carrie Andrew
Sept. 13, 2016
– Let’s talk about…housing! Spruce House, Virginia Placer and more with the members of the Telluride Housing Authority Subcommittee
Sept. 6, 2016
– The philosophy of housing with host Alec Jacobson
Aug. 30, 2016
– The future of the Four Corners with Kate Jones and Richard Cornelius
Aug. 23, 2016
– Back to School with host Amy Peters and school officials
Aug. 17, 2016
– A discussion with Matt Zumstein, Norwood Ranger District
Aug. 9, 2016
– Don’t be Haydn, classical music is making a come-Bach.
Aug. 2, 2016
– 40th annual Telluride Jazz Festival with Paul Machado
July 26, 2016
-Telluride Mountain Club & San Miguel Bicycle Alliance
July 19, 2016
-What’s new in Mountain Village: transit, housing and more
For archived Off The Record programs, visit the KOTO Soundcloud Page.